Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fabolous Grenoble!

Coucou!!

I'm in the wine, cheese and baguette country, as far as in the Alps, in Grenoble- the capital of the Alps- a typical student city. It's such beautiful here!!
The city is sourrounded by large snow- covered mountains. Well, one side of Grenoble has snow and the other has'nt. How come? hmm.. And its also the smell of croissants- everywhere!

I just love La France and French!! And checkier.. France hasn't developed much since we stopped using checks in Scandinavia in the 70's (wasnt it the 70s?). I got a new check book now when I reopened my old french bancaccount. Hahha yeah lucky..

It's sunny, about 15 degrees and yeah that's very unusual in january.. Just waiting for some more snow...

I live in the middle of everything. Just about 2-3 min from the main street and the place where "everything happens". The appt is also really nice! I share with a really nice french girl!!

School starts on monday next week so still have a couple of days off. :-D

So how are u guys doing? Jan, Mimmi and I are the only one abroad right? yeah, and Fred. She left for Germany early sunday morning!

Bises from Grenoble

2 comments:

ipes abroad said...

Yeah , well it's me, Pernille, That is in g-town!

ipes abroad said...

Hi Pernille,

So sad I didn't get to say good bye to you, but with this fantastic blog we'll keep in touch. I'm leaving for France on Saturday. Even though I chose to go to Spain I just can't stay away from France. Enjoy all the croissants, cheese and wine! Please come and visit if you have the time.

Lots of love
CĂ©line